Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas desserts





I'm searching for desserts today. I'm in charge of dessert for Christmas Eve this year, and I want it to be spectacular! I don't want any boring gingerbread cheesecake or mousse. No, it's gonna be something special.


I've been searching on pinterest and foodgawker and I have some possible choices.

 Pinned Image
Chocolate raspberry pavlova


Chocolate hazelnut mousse (well, I know this is a mousse but it's not only chocolate in it..)


Peppermint Pie Recipe
peppermint pie


vegan coconut & vanilla panna cotta


Сhocolate Coffee Caramel Custard - Flan de Chocolate y Café
chocolate coffee caramel custard



triple chocolate cheesecake


caramel coffee panna cotta



chocolate mousse cake with creme anglais

click on photos to see recipes

1 comment: