Tuesday, December 27, 2011

SALE

Yesterday I was in town with my mum, shopping and eating lunch. It's the big sale in Sweden after Christmas. I bought two makeup-boxes (from Maybelline and Too Faced), Beyoncé's perfume Heat and some other stuff. I will probably go to town tomorrow too, for a second look.

I thought I would show you the clothes & stuff I checked out in the stores:


H&M                                                                                     Topshop




                                Sequin Bat Mask
Exercise book; Topshop                                                                                   Mask; Topshop




                              Eye Frame Brooch
Lush                                                                                                      Brosch; Topshop




Bull Skull and Feather Brooch                                            Premium Moon Hair Slides
Brosch: Topshop                                                                                             Hairslides; Topshop




                                                  
Topshop                                                                                 Topshop




As you may see..I love topshop                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment