Wednesday, January 18, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things....2

Okey so the second favorite thing!

If you didn't read my first post about favorite things, press HERE

2. Cook delicious food


When I was 12 I always ate french fries with spices or taco chips with melted cheese for a snack when I came home from school . To dinner it was bought meals like pizza or pies. This was what I wanted, and my wise mother let me ate it. And after a time with this food I got tired of it. Tired of cooking in the microwave everyday. And I started cook real meals with my mum, who taught me how to do Spaghetti Bolognese and chicken stews. Of course my meals wasn't fantastic or yummy then, but it was at least eatable.

Now my cooking has improved big time. I would never buy a frozen pizza, I bake them. I wouldn't eat french fries for a snack, I now always eat good stuff with fibers and protein. I make whatever I want, I have no limits. I'm even doing a cookbook for a big project in school and it's so fun.




2 comments:

  1. ...och du lagar mat till din mamma, som ikväll. Tack så mycket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vad kul med en kokbok som skolprojekt. Lycka till med det.

    Tack för dina fina ord om min blogg, jättekul att du gillar den. Du är varmt välkommen att spendera tid där :)

    Jag önskar dig en fortsatt fin kväll!
    Kram Sofia

    ReplyDelete